Last updated: April 05, 2020
Artetics.com is committed to developing and supporting the best quality products and we want to stand behind our products by providing a full refund of your purchase within the first 14 days if the following terms are met.
We do issue refunds if:
- The refund is requested within 14 days since the date of your purchase.
- You have allowed us to try and help you solve any problem you have by opening a support ticket.
- We aren't able to help you and the reason you're requesting a refund meets the points in the below "We do not issue refunds if" section.
We do not issue refunds if:
- Refunds are strictly only applicable to new purchases
- If you are already using our product and decide to renew or upgrade then you are already satisfied with the product.
- Your refund request was made after 14 days of your purchase
- Your account is suspected of abusing our refund policy
- If your account is flagged abusive by our fraud system, we reserve the rights to reject your refund request
- You decide that "your software is not what I need"
- You experience unforeseen compatibility issues with your Joomla website or script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website and you don't give our support team a chance to help out on any issues you might have.
Finding a bug in our products is not a reason for a refund. If you do find bugs, please report them so that we can fix them.
How refunds are issued
All refunds will be processed through the payment gateway that was used for the original purchase. Payment will not be refunded through any other payment gateway. Refunds could take up to 15 days to process.